Software Engineer – R&D Position in AI-based Recycling
As part of the Reverse Metallurgy project, GeMMe group from the University of Liège, in collaboration with Comet Treatment and Citius Engineering, developed an acquisition bench intended in particular for characterization and sorting of metallic automotive shredder residues for recycling purposes.
This PICKIT bench is the integration of a conveyor belt, high-end sensors and delta robots. The major challenges consist of the sensor synchronization and calibration, real-time analysis of those measurements and fast robotic grasping.
Along with this project, the PICKIT team is now addressing the problem of plastics sorting and is actively looking for new talents to rise to those challenges.
- Master in Computer Science, Mechatronics or Electronics Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in C/C++ (Qt5), Python (OpenCV, Tensorflow) and multithread programming
- Strong interest in computer vision, artificial intelligence, deep learning and robotics
- To develop valuable skills with new technologies (deep learning, IOT, robotics, high-end sensors) for an industrial application
- To integrate a team of 4 passionate engineers working on an environmentally friendly and profitable project
- A good work atmosphere (flexible hours, continuous training, new infrastructures) with an attractive salary
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send your CV to email@example.com, to the attention of Robert Baudinet.