Sensor Based Sorting & Characterization lab
– A latest-generation electron microscope (Zeiss Sigma 300) equipped with 2 EDX Bucker detectors to provide liberation and mineral mass balance analysis using the mineralogical software.
|Zeiss Sigma 300 FEG||Mineral mapping|
3D, Hyperspectral, RXT, LIBS acquisition driving Robot Sorting
Automated mineralogy platform
SEM based mineralogical characterization of primary and secondary ores
– Mineral Mass balance
– Impact of mineralogical features (size, textures, mineralogy) on process efficiency
– Zeiss Sigma 300
– 2 Brucker EDX detector
– micro-focused X-ray source
– Mineralogic mining software
Contact : hassan.bouzahzah@ULiege
Automated multispectral Imaging
An automated microscope with filterwheel allows registration and mosaicing of multispectral images of polished sections.
The main output is the modal analysis of the phases in the sample.
Automated multispectral acquisition system
Size and shape analysis of powder
– 2D Size and shape analysis of dry powder (datasheet)
– 2D Size and shape analysis of particles in a suspension (datasheet)
Occhio Flow Cell FC200 & Nano 500
Automated Modal Analysis
3D Size and Shape analysis by laser triangulation
LaserSieve is a 3D laser scanner that provides the size and the morphology of bulk rock fragments scrolling on a conveyor belt in harsh industrial environments such as quarries or mines. It improves the continuous production process providing these measures in real real-time.
Range : 1- 500 mm
Milli LaserSieve is a smaller version dedicated to laboratories.
Range : 0.1-50 mm
VNIR & SWIR Imaging
Registrated system in the range 400 nm – 2500 nm
– Photonfocus + Specim ImSpector V10E (400 – 1000 nm)
– Specim SWIR (1000 – 2500 nm) (datasheet)
Multisensor & Sorting platform
Acquisition & registration of scraps and raw materials
– 3D Imaging
– Hyperspectral Imaging
– XRT Imaging
– LIBS Analysis
– Scraps applications
– Plastic applications